All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionRandolph Stow is ackwledged as one of Australia's finest writers and his fifth vel, The Merry-Go-Round in the Sea , first published in 1965, remains his most popular in Australia. It's a semi-autobiographical account of Rob Coram's growth from the age of six to fourteen, in the West Australian coastal town of Geraldton, and its surrounding pastoral districts, in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Author BiographyDickon Oxenburgh is a graduate of WAAPA (Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts). He has worked as an actor, dramaturg and writer, and has had commissions from Black Swan Theatre, the ABC and the WA Film Corporation. Andrew Ross was formerly the artistic director of Black Swan Theatre Company (and Founding Director) and he has directed many productions for the company. His productions have toured the UK, Germany and Canada and he is currently director of the Brisbane Powerhouse Centre for the live Arts.
- PublisherCurrency Press Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationPaddington
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCurrency Press Pty Ltd
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight144 g
- Width210 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.