All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Messianic Hope, book six of the New American Commentary Studies in Bible & Theology series, Jewish Studies professor Michael Rydelnik puts forth a thesis that the Old Testament was intended by its authors to be read as a messianic primer. He explains at length how the text reveals significant direct messianic prophecy when read in its final form. Users will find this topical study an excellent extension of the long-respected New American Commentary series.
- Author BiographyMichael Rydelnik is professor of Jewish Studies in the World Missions and Evangelism department at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, Illinois. He holds degrees from Moody (diploma), Azusa Pacific University (B.A.), Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M.), and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (D.Miss.) and also contributed to The Apologetics Study Bible.
- Author(s)Michael Rydelnik
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew American Commentary Studies in Bible & Theology
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.