All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionNow Covers Dielectric Materials in Practical Electromagnetic Devices The Method of Moments in Electromagnetics, Second Edition explains the solution of electromagnetic integral equations via the method of moments (MOM). While the first edition exclusively focused on integral equations for conducting problems, this edition extends the integral equation framework to treat objects having conducting as well as dielectric parts. New to the Second Edition * Expanded treatment of coupled surface integral equations for conducting and composite conducting/dielectric objects, including objects having multiple dielectric regions with interfaces and junctions * Updated topics to reflect current techlogy * More material on the calculation of near fields * Reformatted equations and improved figures Providing a bridge between theory and software implementation, the book incorporates sufficient background material and offers nuts-and-bolts implementation details. It first derives a generalized set of surface integral equations that can be used to treat problems with conducting and dielectric regions. Subsequent chapters solve these integral equations for progressively more difficult problems involving thin wires, bodies of revolution, and two- and three-dimensional bodies. After reading this book, students and researchers will be well equipped to understand more advanced MOM topics.
- Author(s)Walton C. Gibson
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note192 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.