All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is an attempt to explain to the readers the various metres of English poetry; Some of the topics elaborated in the book are the principles of English Metre, Blank verse from the beginnings to the Restoration, Non-dramatic blank verse, Iambic stanza forms, the sonnet, the English ode, trochaic verse, trisyllabic metres, paeonic verse, French forms in English verse and classical metres in English. This work is patterned to be elaborate and explicit eugh so as to reach the target readers-students, research scholars, teachers, and the readers in general, t frequenters to this discipline. The book provides comprehensive and detailed explanations for all the topics covered in the book, and also gives relevant examples to help the readers understand the concepts in a better way.
- Author BiographyEnid Hamer was a subject expert on the metres of English poetry.
- Author(s)Enid Hamer
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.