Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication coincides with the twentieth anniversary of the first opening of the Manchester Metrolink tram system, and the completion of three new lines. It is intended for the enthusiast, the resident, and the tourist visitor can use this guide to explore the Metrolink tram system, to organise a day out, or merely as a travelling companion to pass the time on an ordinary journey with descriptions of the views from the tram window and the places and attractions that may be visited from the tram stations. This book constitutes a comprehensive guide to what may be seen and visited by means of the trams, organised in a coherent and easy-to-follow format.
- Author BiographyBarry Worthington is a Mancurian bord and bred. He became interested in the history of Manchester at an early age, inspired by the tales and reminiscences of older family members and neighbours. A historian by training, Barry has had many years experience in the local tourism industry, underpinning a deep interest in the cultural and economic regeneration of the city. Barry has also published Discovering Manchester with Sigma Press.
- Author(s)Barry Worthington
- PublisherSigma Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSigma Press
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.