All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- Description<b>Live Dirty, Eat Clean because every serious disease or chronic ailment begins in our gut. The author of <i>Gutbliss </i>and one of today s preeminent gastroenterologists distills the latest research on the microbiome into a practical program for boosting overall health.</b> The microbiome the collective name for the trillions of bacteria that live in our digestive tract is today s hottest medical news topic. Dr. Robynne Chutkan explains how the standard Western diet and our super-sanitized lifestyle are starving our microbes, depleting the good bugs that are crucial for keeping us healthy, and encouraging overgrowth of exactly the wrong types of bacteria. But, as Dr. Chutkan explains, there are effective lifestyle and diet changes we can make to reverse this damage. Dr. Chutkan has helped thousands of patients suffering from a disordered microbiome with her comprehensive Live Dirty, Eat Clean Plan, designed to remove damaging medications and foods, replace important bacteria that have been lost, and restore health. <i>The Microbiome</i><i>Solution </i>offers: a microbiome overview, urishing recipes, questions for your doctor, preventative and recovery health tips, and the next frontier for a severely troubled microbiome the stool transplant. This is the first book to provide a practical, effective plan for replenishing and optimizing the vital ecosystem in our gut. Start living dirty and eating clean today to ward off disease and begin the path toward lifelong, vibrant health.
- Author Biography<b>Robynne Chutkan, M.D., </b> is one of the most recognizable gastroenterologists working in the United States today. The author of <i>Gutbliss</i>, Dr. Chutkan has a B.S. from Yale and an M.D. from Columbia, and is a faculty member at Georgetown University Hospital. An avid snowboarder, marathon runner, and Vinyasa yoga practitioner, she is dedicated to helping her patients live not just longer but better lives.
- Author(s)Dr Robynne Chutkan
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.