All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn ntechnical language and with 199 photographs and drawings, the author clearly explains how a microscope works and what kind to use; preparation and examination of specimens, and much more.
- Author(s)Dr Georg Stehli
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1970
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note119 illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byWilliam Vorderwinkler
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.