All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionMicrowave cooking is quick and simple, perfect for light, healthy results that emphasizes fast, fresh food. Chapters on soups and starters, fish and seafood, meat and poultry, pasta, pulses and grains, vegetables and salads, desserts and baking, provide inspiration for any cook. Tasty recipes include Potato Fish Pie, Chilli Con Carne and a great Sticky Toffee Pudding. There are over 40 pages of microwave cooking advice plus extensive charts to check cooking and defrosting times for staple foods. The book ensures success every time, inspiring you to experiment with exciting culinary combinations and giving you confidence to use the microwave to its full advantage.
- Author BiographyCarol Bowen is a food writer, and food consultant, having previously worked for Good Housekeeping, Homes and Gardens and Bird's Eye. Carol has written over 90 cookbooks on many subjects.
- Author(s)Carol Bown
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width172 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.