All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionWe consider the Middle Ages barbaric, yet the period furnished some of our most enduring icons, including King Arthur's Round Table, knights in shining armour and the idealised blewoman. In this vivid history of the time, the medieval world comes to life in all its rich daily experience. You can find out what people's beds were like, how often they washed, what they wore, what they cooked, how they worked, how they entertained themselves, how they wed and what life was like in a medieval village, castle or monastery. Contemporary artworks and documents further illuminate this fascinating historical era.
- Author BiographyJeffrey L. Singman has written several works on medieval and early modern Europe, including Daily Life in Chaucer's England, Daily Life in Elizabethan England and Robin Hood: The Shaping of the Legend (all Greenwood Publishing Group).
- Author(s)Jeffrey L. Singman
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.