Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionLike children everywhere, Simon has always imagined himself a great adventurer. But when he finds himself lost in a strange land where fantasy and reality seem to have collided in some sort of horrible accident, Simon ends up being dragged along kicking and screaming. All he wants w is to be safe at home, tucked up in bed, with his family just a door away...instead of an entire world. The journey home leads Simon to some amazing places, where he meets odd, but often charming new friends. And the lessons he learns along the way help Simon to finally listen to himself and see clearly, changing his perceptions of life forever.
- Author BiographyJinneane Morrison was born July 29, 1983 in Modesto, CA. She grew up in San Diego, CA, and graduated UC Davis in 2005. In 2010 she moved just outside of Portland, Oregon where she now resides with her husband, Jens Morrison. The Middle Island is her first published work.
- Author(s)Jinneane Morrison
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.