All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Middle Class ABC is the book loos, bedside tables and farmers markets the length and breadth of the land have been waiting for - a humorous celebration of the facts (some are even true) and foibles, manners and mores, peccadilloes and armadillos, of contemporary British middle-class life. Letter by letter, the occasionally clever, witty and absurd observations and cartoons will ring true for all good Middlings. WARNING: you might even recognize your own or your friends' choices of children's names, foodie fads, holiday destinations ...Crammed with affectionately teasing jokes and some truly dreadful puns, this is a book to enjoy at any time of the year in the course of going about one's business.
- Author BiographyFi Cotter-Craig is a television producer and lives in London and Norfolk. She is whip thin, a man-magnet and very occasionally tells dreadful lies. Zebedee Helm, despite a silly name, has a serious career as a cartoonist. He has cooked squirrels professionally, been the Morris Dancing correspondent for The Lady and written a children's book.
- Author(s)Fi Cotter-Craig,Helm Zebedee
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Weight570 g
- Width158 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.