All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionA time to fear.... Grace Hart seemed to have it all: a bright, beautiful daughter, a successful career as a judge, and a lovely home in an Ohio suburb. But beneath the placid veneer, darker truths lie waiting. Her fifteen-year-old, Jessica, is teetering on the cusp of drugs and delinquency. And someone is stalking the troubled teenager. Someone who has already violated their home and stolen their peace of mind. A time to love.... Now the police are involved. Grace is relieved--and worried. Is Jessica in danger from a drug dealer who wants to silence her? Detective Tony Mari is on the case. He's too close for comfort, asking disturbing questions, probing into her long-buried past, igniting feelings Grace has tried to suppress. In Tony's strong arms, Grace finds comfort, protection--passion--as he tries to shield them from the evil lurking just beyond their door....
- Author BiographyKaren Robards is the author of twenty-two historical and contemporary romances, including her most recent national bestsellers <b>The Senator's Wife</b>, <b>Heartbreaker</b>, and <b>Hunter's Moon</b>. She lives in Louisville, Kentucky, with her husband and their three sons.
- Author(s)Karen Robards
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication12/10/1999
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Weight240 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.