All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionCovering completely new topics areas, including the effects of emotional labour, poverty and health policy, the new edition of this ground-breaking text brings together classic and current research to establish key tenets for maternity care within hospital and home. It remains the definitive guide to the complex area of midwife-mother relations.
- Author BiographyMAVIS KIRKHAM is Emeritus Professor of Midwifery at Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight452 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMavis J. Kirkham
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.