All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis will be a great revision tool ...Each type of question is used to enhance the development of the student by self assessment of their kwledge and understanding of the relevant anatomy and physiology and the application to practice ...I will strongly recommend this excellent text to all student midwives. Nan Morse, Professional Head of Midwifery Education, University of Glamorgan, UK The Midwifery Textbook is a valuable and unique resource to midwifery ...It tests existing kwledge in complex situations whilst building upon earlier foundations ...The variety of question types available make learning and revision fun, whilst providing ideas for creative learning opportunities. Patricia Walker, Senior Lecturer in Midwifery and Child Health, Canterbury Christ Church University, UK Looking for a quick and effective way to revise and test your kwledge? This handy reference book is the essential self test resource to help student midwives to revise and prepare for their anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology exams. This useful test book includes over 450 questions relating to your midwifery course, and includes a variety of question types including multiple choice, short answers, true and false and fill in the blanks. All the questions have detailed answers for self checking. The book encourages you to test and improve your kwledge of numeracy and pharmacology. Topics covered include: Anatomy and physiology of pre-conception Pregnancy and post-partum Pathophysiology, illness and complicationsThe Midwifery Test Book is a quick and easy reference book for students undertaking midwifery courses, to help them excel in their exams!
- Author BiographyHelen Wightman is a Midwifery Lecturer at the University of Nottingham, UK and an experienced clinical midwife with Nottingham University Hospitals Trust. Robina Aslam is a Midwifery Lecturer at the University of Nottingham, UK. She has worked as a midwife and lecturer for 25 years.
- Author(s)Helen Wightman,Robina Aslam
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight380 g
- Width68 mm
- Height96 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.