All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA Powerhouse Collection of Classic Crime Novels, Back in Print After Ten Years!; Mickey Spillane, the all-time best-selling ir originator, is probably one of the most torious writers in publishing history. Collected here for the first time, and featuring the books' original pulp cover art, are three of his greatest Mike Hammer vels, where the only crime is getting caught, where justice can be bought for the price of a beer, and where corruption lies around every corner.
- Author BiographyMickey Spillane is the author of 29 crime novels, which have sold over 200 million copies world-wide and have been translated into eight films and three syndicated TV series. Winner of the Junior Literary Guild Award, he was named a Mystery Writers of America Grandmaster in 1995. Lawrence Block is a Mystery Writers of America Grandmaster and a multiple winner of the Edgar, Shamus, and Maltese Falcon Awards. His fifty-plus books include the critically acclaimed and hugely popular Burglar novels, and the New York Times best-seller Hit Man.
- Author(s)Mickey Spillane
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton / Signet
- Weight440 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Introduction byLawrence Block
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.