All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionShane Kendall returns to his hometown of Prince Rupert, in rthern British Columbia, Canada for a funeral. The day of the funeral is the same day that the primary employer, the pulp mill, closes. Shane reminisces the time when he and his family moved to this small, coastal town while he was still in high school. The move to a new town and working at the mill after graduation broadens Shane's understanding. Shane encounters many different people. He learns of their pasts and their struggles, and through friendship he is able to help some of them overcome their losses. Shane learns that there is always change, but choices can determine the direction of change. Some choices lead to death while others lead to happiness. Shane must deal with change and the challenge of choice. Many things change in Shane's life, as choices and what he chooses forms his life.
- Author(s)Marc Andrew Fromm
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.