All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe Millennium Election highlights some of the most important campaign communication from the 2000 elections, looking at candidates' political messages, the media's campaign coverage, the impact of the Internet, and the political socialization of young voters. The authors show that we still have much to learn about traditional candidate-voter interactions as well as new forms of political communication-and these forms must work together to engage a new generation of voters.
- Author BiographyLynda Lee Kaid is professor of telecommunication and senior associate dean of the College of Journalism and Communications at the University of Florida. John C. Tedesco is assistant professor of Communication Studies at Virginia Tech. Dianne G. Bystrom has served as the director of the Carrie Chapman Catt Center for Women and Politics at Iowa State University since 1996. Mitchell S. McKinney is assistant professor of Communication at the University of Missouri, Columbia.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCommunication, Media and Politics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight481 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDianne G. Bystrom,John C. Tedesco,Mitchell S. McKinney,Professor Lynda Lee Kaid
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.