All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A captivating story from beginning to end. Full of secrets and intrigue!' Amazon reviewer. Perfect for fans of Amy Sw and Lucinda Riley. Plucky English girl Cora Mason has reinvented herself as Coralie de Lirac - confident French beauty with aristocratic connections. Catapulted into the sensuous world of Parisian society, Cora becomes a lady's hat maker, but living beyond one's means isn't easy. When Paris is threatened, the influence of a high-ranking lover protects her secret past ...but the cruel demands of war - and of love - cant be kept at bay forever. Soon Coralie must find the courage to do what's necessary to protect her friends, her freedom and everything she believes in.
- Author BiographyNatalie Meg Evans was winner of the 2014 LoveStories 'Best Historical Read' award, winner of the 2015 Public Book Awards and shortlisted for the 2015 Romance Writers of America (RWA) RITA Awards and the 2015 LoveStories Historical fiction awards. She writes full-time from her house in rural north Suffolk.
- Author(s)Natalie Meg Evans
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight384 g
- Width134 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.