All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Millionaire Mind targets a population of millionaires who have accumulated substantial wealth and live in ways that openly demonstrate their affluence. Exploring the ideas, beliefs, and behaviours that enabled these millionaires to build and maintain their fortunes, Dr Thomas J Stanley provides a fascinating look at America's financial elite and how they got there. For example: * What were their school days like? * How did they respond to negative criticism? * What are the characteristics of the millionaire's spouse? * Is religion an important part of their lives? The author uncovers surprising answers, showing readers just what it is that makes the wealthy prosper while others feel dejected or beaten. The Millionaire Mind delves deep into the minds of America's wealthy and answers universal questions with solid statistical evidence in an approachable, anecdotal style.
- Author BiographyDr Thomas J Stanley is an author, lecturer and researcher who has studied the affluent since 1973. His previous books are the number one New York Times bestseller The Millionaire Next Door and Marketing to the Affluent, and his work is frequently cited in the American media. He lives in Atlanta.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Stanley
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Weight290 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.