All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Fournier, Real Estate Agent and Coach sets out to help frustrated and demoralized real estate agents discover their potential and follow their passion to excel in the always dynamic and changing real estate sales industry. Richard details the rut real estate agents can get into and tackles some myths about the industry that serve only to put limits on success. He explores how desire can fuel success, once those mundane mental barriers are toppled. Once real estate agents develop the Millionaire Mindset, life without limits beckons. What is so different about the way super achievers think? How do they do it? And can you join their ranks and become a mega success in real estate too? Not without shaking off some old habits and learning some new tricks! Make a Plan to Make a Million No one really blunders into becoming a top real estate agent. As the saying goes, a failure to plan is a plan to fail. Richard shows how to craft your unique blueprint for success, but he is t talking only about financial success. Richard takes a more holistic look at developing a solid blueprint for spiritual health as well as monetary success. This book is t just about making money in real estate sales. It is about changing the way that you think, the way you plan and set goals. It shows readers how to aim higher to go beyond average to become a real success in real estate and in life. In real estate, as in most professions, most people simply plod along but really want more. If you want more, eugh to change, Richard can show you how to make the changes to your mindset and develop strategies of super achievers to live without limits and enjoy that shining success of your dreams in real life. In 'The Millionaire Mindset for Real Estate Agents' you will learn how to: -Rediscover your hidden potential, to live a life without limits -Create your own success blueprint, and then use it to earn millions! -Use the incredible goal setting strategies of super-achievers -Sustain a 'millionaire mindset' with daily personal development tips -Unleash the real estate mogul inside, to become a force to be reckoned with! Find all of this and much, much more in this amazing book, and transform your real estate business into a dominant player in your local market.
- Author BiographyAs founder of Richard Fournier International and The Fournier Hughes Real Estate Team, it is hard to believe that Richard D. Fournier still has time to focus on selling. However, this former stock broker and financial advisor continues to be a top-producing Oakville, Ontario, Canada real estate agent. Becoming a six-figure earner in his very first year as a real estate agent while being a husband and father wasn't easy, but became possible thanks to what Richard discovered by working with the Internet and by applying thoughts and ideas that he learned from top sales performers throughout many different industries. In fact, his success as a top-producer in the industry is largely due to his unique philosophy about business in the digital age. And this is what makes his insight so significant for the real estate industry and the world of business. Discover the secrets Richard has to share about his compelling philosophies and tactics as well as his result-driven strategies. Share his insight gained from top producers, philosophers and business leaders the world over and achieve this same level of success.
- Author(s)MR Richard D Fournier
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.