CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn early 2006 after a visit to Canada to visit my sisters, I came back to England alert, confident, and able to once again reclaim my independence. ... I didn't kw, but apparently it was common kwledge that a key to my house had been found. Or at least that is what was claimed. It had apparently been lost in the street. I awoke one night; I had t locked the bedroom door, and there was a man standing in the room, a candle in his hand. He was standing about eight feet away, just watching me. I was terrified and realised I had to keep totally still. He knew he had woken me though and said, I'm t going to hurt you; go back to sleep. My subconscious must have recognised the voice and trusted the person because I did go back to sleep. Thereafter I ensured the bedroom door was locked. This and other instances make me realise how vulnerable I was to rape, abuse, or being murdered in the house where I lived. I later learned that the neighbours would enter my house; either by climbing in through the window or using the key which they had found.
- Author(s)Beverly Cuffy
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.