Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mindful Writer, Still the Mind, Free the Pen is an easy-to-read book by psychotherapist and author Jan Marquart. In this book you will discover ways to continue writing at all costs dispelling the misdiagsis writer's block. Still your mind, free your pen and watch your stories fill the page in powerful ways. Everyone has a life full of rich stories. Write them, express yourself, heal your life and reawaken who you are. Jan shares some of her own stories and how writing has influenced her life. The Mindful Writer, Still the Mind, Free the Pen emboldens writers to find their internal voices with their pens.
- Author BiographyJan Marquart is a licensed clinical social worker in California, New Mexico and Colorado and has been counseling since 1979. She is an avid writer and has written more than 85 journals. Jan has a special interest in the power of writing and its connection to healing.
- Author(s)Jan Marquart
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.