All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- Description<b>From cultivating gratitude, to calming the wandering mind, to embracing your own pace, discover the path to mindfulness with the guided coloring in this beautiful journal. </b> Along with each stunning pattern, you get a gentle exercise in mindfulness, created by Chartered Counselling Psychologist and mindfulness practitioner Dr. Sarah Jane Arld. There s also space to write your thoughts and feelings, and inspirational quotes to help harness your creativity and promote your well-being. You ll quickly feel and enjoy the focused calm <i>The Mindfulness Companion</i> brings to your life.
- Author BiographyDr. Sarah Jane Arnold is a Chartered Counseling Psychologist in the UK. In her private practice she works with people experiencing life issues and specific mental health difficulties to enhance their well-being via integrative, mindfulness-informed, psychological therapy. Sarah is proficient in Person-Centered Therapy, Cognitive-Behavior Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Sarah lives in Brighton with her partner and their dog.
- Author(s)Sarah Jane Arnold
- PublisherLark Books (NC)
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books (NC)
- Weight272 g
- Width145 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angelea Van Dam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.