Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.17
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.39
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.69
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $55.04
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.13
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mini Rough Guide to Paris is the ultimate pocket handbook to Europe's most alluring city. The new, full-colour section introduces Paris' highlights, with incisive accounts of all the top sights from the Eiffel Tower to the Marais quarter. There are expert reviews of all the best hotels and restaurants, plus expanded coverage of the all the top bars, shops, clubs and markets. The guide also covers excursions away from the city, including day-trips to Disneyland Paris and Versailles. This portable guidebook comes complete with clear, readable maps that have grid references for all the top attractions and recommendations. At the rear of the guide there is also a full metro map.
- Author BiographyRuth Blackmore is a senior editor at Rough Guides, co-author of the Rough Guide to Paris and Paris DIRECTIONS and a contributor to the Rough Guide to France and the Rough Guide to Classical Music. James McConnachie is a writer and photographer from London. He is author of the Rough Guide to The Loire, co-author of Nepal, Paris and Paris DIRECTIONS and contributor to the Rough Guide to France.
- Author(s)James McConnachie,Ruth Blackmore
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMini Rough Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date21/02/2008
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight220 g
- Width106 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.