All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe teacher training framework, introduced in September 2007, requires all teachers in the post-16 sector to possess kwledge, understanding and personal skills to at least level 2 in the minimum core for ICT. Coverage and assessment of the minimum core have to be embedded in all Certificate and Diploma courses leading to QTLS and ATLS status. This book is a practical guide to ICT for trainee teachers in the Lifelong Learning Sector. It enables trainee teachers to identify and develop their own ICT skills and to support their students in ICT.
- Author BiographyDr Alan Clarke is Associate Director for ICT and Learning at the National Institute for Adult Continuing Education (NIACE) and is an Open University teacher. He has been involved with ICT and computer-based learning for over 20 years and is currently a member of the DfES Standards Unit expert group on ICT and the DfES Skills for Life partners group.
- Author(s)Alan Clarke
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAchieving QTLS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight247 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.