All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIf lips and life do t agree, the testimony will t amount to much. The young Harry Ironside knew the truht of his own statement all too well. He began leading a Sunday school calss in Los Angeles at age eleven, but stopped when he realized his own need to kw God more intimately. Converted at age thirteen, Ironside began to preach shortly thereafter and continued to pursue God's calling for the rest of his life. Ironside t only became a highly sought after preacher and classroom teacher, but his years of dedicated study also produced a series of highly regarded Bible commentaries. The Ironside Expository Commentary series offers concise outlines of the biblical text along with insightful and practical comments that bring out the essential truths of God's Word. This reprint of the Ironside commentaries presents the unabridged text in a newly typeset edition. A perfect resource for preaching and teaching from the English text of the Bible, these commentaries also provide the general reader with an excellent resource for personal study and spiritual growth.
- Author(s)H a Ironside
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/06/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleIronside Expository Commentaries (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight553 g
- Width151 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.