All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionBegun as an open letter to strangers and fellow misfits, The Minus Times grew to become a hand-typed literary magazine that showcased the next generation of American fiction. Contributors include Sam Lipsyte, David Berman, Patrick DeWitt, and Wells Tower, with illustrations by David Eggers and Brad Neely as well as interviews with Dan Clowes, Barry Hannah, and a yet-to-be-famous Stephen Colbert. With sly humor and striking illustrations, The Minus Times has earned a fervent following as much for its lack of literary pretension as its sporadic appearances on the newsstand. All thirty of the nearly-impossible-to-find issues of this improvised literary almanac are w assembled for the first time, typos and all.
- Author BiographyHunter Kennedy graduated from the University of Virginia in 1992, the same year he began publishing The Minus Times. Over the past 20 years, he has worked in cabinetry shops, magazines, architecture firms and a foundry to pay for typing ribbons. His writing has appeared in Open City, The Baffler, Vice, T Magazine, Garden & Gun, and J&L Illustrated #1. Kennedy lives on the fringes of a popular lifestyle community in South Carolina.
- PublisherFeatherproof Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeatherproof Books
- Content NoteB&W photos and illustrations throughout
- Weight1142 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byHunter Kennedy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.