All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.61
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.47
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $18.09Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn this beautiful and lucid guide, Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh offers gentle anecdotes and practical exercises as a means of learning the skills of mindfulness-being awake and fully aware. From washing the dishes to answering the phone to peeling an orange, he reminds us that each moment holds within it an opportunity to work toward greater self-understanding and peacefulness.
- Author BiographyThich Nhat Hanh, a Buddhist monk, is the master of a temple in Vietnam, the lineage of which is traceable across two centuries to the Buddha himself. John Lee has read audiobooks in almost every conceivable genre, from Charles Dickens to Patrick O'Brian, and from the very real life of Napoleon to the entirely imagined lives of sorcerers and swashbucklers. An AudioFile Golden Voice narrator, he is the winner of numerous Audie Awards and AudioFile Earphones Awards.
- Author(s)Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)John Lee
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.