All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $27.33
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.70
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.48
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $30.01Trending at AU $38.12
About this product
- DescriptionSomeone will come for you, but first you must open your heart. . . . Once, in a house on Egypt Street, there lived a china rabbit named Edward Tulane. The rabbit was very pleased with himself, and for good reason: he was owned by a girl named Abilene, who treated him with the utmost care and adored him completely. And then, one day, he was lost. Kate DiCamillo takes us on an extraordinary journey, from the depths of the ocean to the net of a fisherman, from the top of a garbage heap to the fireside of a hoboes' camp, from the bedside of an ailing child to the bustling streets of Memphis. And along the way, we are shown a true miracle -- that even a heart of the most breakable kind can learn to love, to lose, and to love again.
- Author BiographyKate DiCamillo lives in Minneapolis, where she faithfully writes two pages a day, five days a week. E. B. White said, 'All that I hope to say in books, all that I ever hope to say, is that I love the world, ' she says. That's the way I feel too.
- Author(s)Kate DiCamillo
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication14/02/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Weight104 g
- Width145 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Read byJudith Ivey
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time116
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.