All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe Church of the eighteenth century suffered greatly from Jansenism and the cold teachings of the rationalists. Yet the Blessed Virgin Mary offered her people a token as a medal, with the promise that those who wore it would receive a shower of graces. Now, almost two hundred years after the first appearance of the Miraculous Medal, it may t be ipportune to retell its history, and that of St Catherine Laboure; to whom the medal was entrusted. For, much as it is loved by Catholics, few, perhaps, kw much about its origin.
- Author BiographyRaymond has written several books for CTS and is also the author of a biography of J.R.R. Tolkien. He lives in London.
- PublisherCatholic Truth Society
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCatholic Truth Society
- Weight30 g
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Revised byRaymond Edwards
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.