All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAre you bored with your dull and motous job? Do you feel you are wasting your life away? Do you dream of becoming creative and make a terrific impact on everyone? Do you want to make millions of people run away from their living rooms every few minutes? Do you want to kw the secret to infiltrate the sub conscious mind of customers? Do you want to blatantly tell great lies and get away with it? Do you want to sell sw to Eskimos or sand to desert dwellers? Then look further. Just become an advertising guru and switch on your full creative potential. Enter the mysterious word of advertising and get a job so unique that it requires age limitations, tough trainings, or mental and physical qualifications. Prove your relatives, teachers and friends who would constantly accuse you of being brainless wrong. Sounds great, isn't it? Everything you wanted to kw about how to become a great advertising guru, but didn't kw whom to ask is available right here in this book. It contains the most comprehensive specifications and do's & don'ts for every aspiring advertiser. So let us get started.
- Author BiographyThejendra is an IT manager for a software firm in Bangalore, India. Starting as a computer field executive in the previous century he has gathered more than 1000+ weeks of techie experience costing several bags of gold. He has frequently loitered in the hot deserts of Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar and cold Australia. He is also an expert in writing about various topics that he hardly knows anything about. He has also won countless Nobel Prizes, Pulitzer Prizes, Booker Prizes, Oscar Awards, Grammy Awards, etc., of many habitable planets in the Andromeda galaxy. Visit his web cave www.thejendra.com anytime.
- Author(s)Thejendra B S
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.