All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe critically acclaimed author of The Madonnas of Leningrad ( Elegant and poetic, the rare kind of book that you want to keep but you have to share -Isabel Allende), Debra Dean returns with The Mirrored World, a breathtaking vel of love and madness set in 18th century Russia. Transporting readers to St. Petersburg during the reign of Catherine the Great, Dean brilliantly reconstructs and reimagines the life of St. Xenia, one of Russia's most revered and mysterious holy figures, in a richly told and thought-provoking work of historical fiction that recounts the unlikely transformation of a young girl, a child of privilege, into a saint beloved by the poor.
- Author BiographyA native of Seattle, Debra Dean worked as an actor in New York for nearly a decade before becoming a writer. She lives in Miami and teaches in the creative writing program at Florida International University.
- Author(s)Debra Dean
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date10/11/2015
- Weight314 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementInternational ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.