All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you make a decision that is hard but you kw it is right? Suki, a pet Chihuahua, suddenly finds herself wandering away from her home, only to be found by a little girl, who decides to take her home, dress her, and love her. But what about Suki's owner? Will they ever find each other again? And if they do, how will the girl be able to do the right thing? Join Suki in this great adventure about finding out your true identity. About the Author Janice Lynn Vega grew up in Harlingen, Texas. As a child, her love of Dr. Seuss books inspired her to become a writer. Janice received a pet Chihuahua from a neighbor four years ago, and this inspired her to write this book, sharing what turned out to be a life lesson. Janice currently lives in La Joya, Texas, with her husband.
- Author(s)Janice Lynn Vega
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.