All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the measurement of crime both historically and cross-nationally. It examines the strengths and weaknesses of each data source, the fundamental issues surrounding their accuracy, and the applications of these data in theoretical and policy research.
- Author BiographyClayton Mosher received his Ph.D. in Sociology from the University of Toronto, and is currently a Professor and Associate Chair in the Department of Sociology at Washington State University Vancouver. He is the author of several books and articles in the areas of inequality in criminal justice system processing, drugs and drug policies, and the impact of prison construction on employment. Besides co-authoring the Second Edition of Drugs and Drug Policy, he co-authored the Second Edition of The Mismeasure of Crime (SAGE, 2012) with Terance Miethe and Timothy Hart. Terance Miethe received his Ph.D. in Sociology from Washington State University, and is currently a Professor of Criminal Justice at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas. He is the author of several books and research articles in the areas of criminal victimization, theories of crime, and criminal processing. Timothy C. Hart received his Ph.D. in Criminology from the University of South Florida and is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Criminal Justice at University of Nevada-Las Vegas. His areas of interest include survey research, applied statistics, geographic information systems, and victimization. Prior to joining the faculty at UNLV, he worked as a statistician for the Bureau of Justice Statistics, and as a Program Analyst for the Drug Enforcement Administration. He is also founder and co-editor of Crime Mapping: A Journal of Research and Practice.
- Author(s)Clayton J. Mosher,Mr. Terance D. Miethe,Timothy C. Hart
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.