All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a sultry night in June 1897, Pyotr Ivavich Balev, a young Russian, and two young women transport a dead man through the narrow streets of a working class neighborhood in rtheastern Paris. They throw the body into the canal and the girls flee to the Latin Quarter to hide with one of the Russian's anarchist comrades. They do t realize they, too, are being watched. Their subsequent disappearance and the violent acts that follow will set Clarie Martin, a teacher and mother of a toddler, and her husband, magistrate Bernard Martin (last seen in Cezanne's Quarry and The Blood of Lorraine) on a dangerous quest to rescue them from a vicious killer.
- Author BiographyBarbara Corrado Pope is a historian and the founding director of Women's and Gender Studies at the University of Oregon. She is the author of the novels Cezanne's Quarry and The Blood of Lorraine. Barbara lives in Eugene, Oregon, with her husband.
- Author(s)Barbara Corrado Pope
- PublisherPegasus Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPegasus Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight460 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.