All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThere appears to be a distinct lack of God's power and presence in the lives of most Christians and their churches. Many are t experiencing the joy and peace that God offers to His children. The rmal Christian life is meant to be one that expresses daily the reality of the life of Jesus Christ in and through followers of Christ - lives exhibiting His power and presence in all circumstances. This book examines a Missing Link in the lives of many Christians that will explain the lack of power and victory. The reader will be challenged to search Scripture and his or her own life and relationship with God to understand the important teachings of this book. Henry Hall Powell, Jr. is an ordained Christian minister and has served as an expository preacher and teacher since 1974. The Missing Link is Mr. Powell's first book and reflects his ongoing commitment to provide insight into the practical application of biblical truths for those who seek true spirituality. Mr. Powell received an A.B. Degree in Philosophy and Religion from Guilford College, attended Columbia Graduate School of Bible and Theology, and earned a M.B.A. degree from Winthrop University. He lives with his wife Melinda in Kure Beach, North Carolina and they have three married daughters and eight grandchildren.
- Author(s)Henry Hall Powell,Jr.
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.