Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new work, one of Africa's leading political historians analyses the reasons behind the current underdevelopment of Africa. Kinfe Abraham's work opens with a look at the historical problems of slavery and colonialism and then goes on to consider more contemporary issues such as the nature of the post-colonial state, the role of external intervention, and the effects of debt burden and aid.
- Author(s)Kinfe Abraham
- PublisherAfrica Research & Publications
- Date of Publication10/02/1995
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationTrenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAfrica Research & Publications
- Weight422 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.