All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWiping runny ses, comforting a sick child, or getting the kids dressed for school may t feel like chores with eternal outcomes. But your God-given purpose is to nurture your children and influence their destinies. Affirming your important role in God's plan, Clarkson offers solid biblical teaching that's a real mum-encourager and joy-restorer.
- Author BiographySally Clarkson has worked in vocational ministry for almost thirty years, serving with Campus Crusade for Christ, as well as with women's and singles ministries in the U.S. and overseas. Sally and her husband, Clay, are the cofounders of Whole Heart Ministries, an outreach that encourages and equips Christian parents. She is a widely known speaker and has written Seasons of a Mother's Heart and Educating the WholeHearted Child (with Clay Clarkson). The Clarksons live with their four children near Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Sally Clarkson
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight213 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.