All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionWell-written, fast-paced, entertaining and guaranteed factual, this is t a tale of woe or sexual scandals but a delightful, occasionally provocative, tribute to times-gone-by in the rural West of Ireland in the 1950's. This is t a pot-boiler; it's a book to be read slowly, sentence by sentence and savoured for its authenticity and historical accuracy. This is the 'real McCoy'.
- Author BiographyBorn on a small farm in the rural West of Ireland shortly after World War 2, Tom emigrated to urban England at age 18. By age 23 he had become a Primary school teacher. He married and has three grown-up sons. He left teaching in dramatic circumstances 31 years later. He later worked part-time in adult education, using his teaching and computer expertise to help students from all over the world learn English. He retired in 2010. At last he has the leisure time to write a little. This is his first book to be published.
- Author(s)Tom Hosty
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.