Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionRegardless of where you may live, your life has been imperiled by medical igrance. True health is only possible in a realm that dismisses the superstitions of an institution based on privilege and of course, the compartmentalization of stolen and misunderstood information. The Mistruths about Disease posits that the medical industry is actually the disease industry with interest in health. Furthermore, its practices that have been regarded as scientific and factual, whether actual evidence exists or t, have failed to recognize the connection between mind, body and soul. It becomes clear that this industry is an umbrella for anyone capable of attracting patients by dispensing medication and therefore, making the title of doctor more appropriate. This book simplifies disease, what we believe to disease, why we trust the disease industry and some of the numerous contributors of dis-ease. The author gives a pungent glimpse into the potentiality of the holistic health field and what must be prescribed to the future generations in order for them to live purposeful lives.
- Author BiographyIn addition to academics, Dr. Moreno has had the privilege of studying with some of America's most knowledgeable food scientists and holistic health practitioners. He has logged hundreds of hours in touch therapy, colon therapy and nutritional counseling. However, Dr. Moreno believes that his best education has been provided by persons who have trusted his knowledge while experiencing illnesses and sharing their feelings, complaints and progress. Dr. Moreno has an unorthodox approach to healing. As the founder of Moreno Institute of Ethnomedicine, he does not believe that any one modality is a cure-all that permits a practitioner to ignore other methods of healing. Furthermore, he feels that the physician or practitioner is not the healer, even when proven to be worthy of the title. The individual is more likely an assistant to Nature and the body that is suffering an energy loss. Dr. Moreno recognizes the body as a whole. Therefore, the idea of fragmenting the mind, body and soul is inane and the oversight that the mind plays in sickness is crucial.
- Author(s)Dr Keith Moreno
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.