All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuick inspiration from mobile designers! Featuring more than 700 examples, Mobile Web Designer's Idea Book is packed with visual inspiration for creating top-tch mobile web designs. Web design expert Patrick McNeil, author of the popular Web Designer's Idea Book series, is back, this time with an in-depth look at trends, styles, themes and patterns in mobile web design. Arranged thematically, this inspiring and informative guide puts important mobile web topics at your fingertips. Discover what you need to kw about: * Frameworks * Navigation * Design styles * Design elements * Site types * And more! Keep your projects relevant in this fast paced and ever-changing world of mobile web with this indispensable reference.
- Author BiographyTo say that Patrick McNeil is obsessed with web design is a bit of an understatement. What began as a simple exploration of design on his blog DesignMeltdown, eventually turned into a bestselling series of books. With a passion for technology and design McNeil has found himself at home on the web where these two areas merge so perfectly. His love of design drives him to obsess over the trends and patterns you see collected in his books.
- Author(s)Patrick McNeil
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow Design Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.