All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographer Matt Zeigler presents the Northern Mockingbird; a common, widespread species that can sing a song by day or into the night. Its gray-brown plumage lacks the vivid color of other species, but its assertive behavior dominates the territory and provides interesting views for birdwatchers. Zeigler explored forests, briar patches and wild berry bushes in Central Alabama to capture Mockingbirds in their natural habitat. In addition to artistic imagery of Mockingbirds 'striking a pose' while perched on tree limbs; inside briar patches; or scampering on the ground, the author also exhibits their feeding habits. Among the 100 images published, Zeigler unveils rare photos of Mockingbirds 'snapping' food from the air as they perched on a limb.
- Author BiographyMatt Zeigler has published several books in the sports, history and wildlife genres, including 1990s NBA Flashback; 1990s NFL Flashback; Alabama Photo Book; Three Block War: U.S. Marines in Iraq; and the best-selling College Football Schemes and Techniques. His book Sports Shooter: A Photographer's Story won first place in the USA Book News 2010 Best Books Awards for photography.
- Author(s)Matt Zeigler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.