All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Model's Bible is a straight forward insider's guide on how to break into and more importantly, succeed in creating a lucrative career as a model in the fashion industry today. The Model's Bible will help you develop a strategic plan to get you signed with an agency and begin working in as little time as possible. Everything you need to kw as a professional model is covered in great detail drawing from his firsthand experience working within the industry in fashion capitals of the world. Determine which market you have the most potential for working in among the many available segments of the modeling industry around the world including fashion modeling, commercial modeling, fitness modeling, runway modeling, plus size or child and baby modeling. Included inside is the highly sought after, Top Global Modeling Agencies Contact List, containing location and contact information to top agencies in every viable modeling market around the world. Learn how to globally submit yourself to agencies for consideration matter where you are located using a simple digital camera. Learn how to create an unforgettable modeling portfolio that stands out from the crowd. Find out how to get signed with top modeling agencies without spending thousands of dollars on unnecessary professional photography. Learn the techniques top models use to choose the right agent and how to work with top modeling agencies like a professional model. Learn what you need to kw about modeling contracts in order to get the best possible deal and keep the most money in your pocket. Get a backstage perspective on Fashion Week and step by step instruction on what it takes to strut the runways like a seasoned pro. Understand what makes a photo shoot successful and how to build bullet proof confidence. Discover how to be directed by photographers and create iconic images that will keep clients coming back for more. If you are ready to launch a successful modeling career for yourself or your child, then the Model's Bible will help you get there. An honest, positive and motivational guide to making your modeling dreams a reality from a modeling industry pro and top model. Modeling can take you to dizzying heights and numbing lows. With The Model's Bible you will be better prepared to hit the ground running. Its kwledge and insight will give you an edge that will set you apart from the crowd. R.C. Lane has worked with the biggest clients in the fashion industry including Lancome, Calvin Klein, Vogue, and Harper's Bazaar. He has been featured in hundreds of campaigns, commercials, and magazines, over a career spanning more than fifteen years as a top model.
- Author BiographyR.C. Lane has worked with the biggest clients in the fashion industry including Lancome, Calvin Klein, Vogue, and Harper's Bazaar. He has been featured in hundreds of campaigns, commercials, and magazines, over a career spanning more than fifteen years as a top model.
- Author(s)R C Lane
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.