All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe result of a major research project funded by the National Science Foundation, this book focuses on unionized grievance procedures in four major industries: steel manufacturing, retail department stores, nprofit hospitals, and local public schools. Authors David Lewin and Richard B. Peterson identify the determinants and measures of grievance procedure effectiveness and examine the consequences of grievance procedure usage at the individual level. Their work, the first comprehensive study of its kind ever published, serves t only to advance our kwledge of grievance procedure dynamics and outcomes, but also demonstrates the efficacy of behaviorally-oriented research into modern industrial relations.
- Author BiographyDAVID LEWIN is Professor of Business, Faculty Coordinator of the Ph.D. Program, and Director of the Industrial Relations Research Center, Columbia University. RICHARD B. PETERSON is Professor of Management and Organization, University of Washington.
- Author(s)David Lewin,Richard B. Peterson
- Date of Publication27/09/1988
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.