All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionTransform your love-making into erotic ecstasy with this fully illustrated book that unlocks the secrets of the Kama Sutra - the most ancient, rewned and explicit guide to sexual pleasure. 'Pleasures are as necessary for the well-being of the body as food.' Kama Sutra 'The Modern Kama Sutra' opens up a new and exotic world of sexual pleasure that will change your sex life for ever. Inspired by the ancient text of the Kama Sutra, this fully illustrated book offers over 40 easy-to-follow explicit positions (try positions such as 'Splitting the Bamboo', ' The Congress of the Cow', 'Yab Yum' and the 'Capy of Stars'), step-by step instructions and practical tips and 200 stunning colour photographs that guarantee to enhance your erotic pleasure and improve your sexual technique. 'The Modern Kama Sutra' is for the modern couple, catering for both experienced lovers and for those wanting to experiment. You will learn how to heighten your awareness of your own and your partner's bodies, and achieve an emotional intimacy and sexual intensity never before experienced. * Why t try fast sex sequences for instant pleasure - use all kinds of locations, from the kitchen table and bathroom shower to the living room sofa and even the office floor! * Learn how massage and intimate touching can enhance your sexual desire. Discover how to indulge the body and the senses with separate chapters on seduction, foreplay and oral sex.
- Author BiographyKirk and Kamini Thomas are a husband and wife writing team who have done extensive research into eastern spirituality and its relationship to sexual practices, including tantric sex. They live in Bath.
- Author(s)Kamini Thomas,Kirk Thomas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Element
- Content Note200 col illus, (all photos)
- Weight480 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.