All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionCapture every moment of motherhood-- matter how big, small, astounding, or strange! With The Modern Mom's Memory Journal, you can record the magical (and t-so-magical) happenings in your family's life. Inside, you'll find questions and prompts that t only reflect your family, but also help you capture all those small memories that might otherwise be forgotten, like: What does my kid smell like today? (Shampoo? Fruit punch? The family dog?) What's one thing that my child did today that will embarrass him or her when he or she is a teenager? Today's Best Mom Ever! moment is . My child's favorite toy this week is . What did I do today that I would never have done before I was a mom? Complete with weekly recaps and extra journaling space, you'll create a unique snapshot of this special time in your life--for your whole family to look back on, together.
- Author BiographyAdams Media provides helpful, funny, and inspiring books on a wide variety of topics, so no matter who you are, we've got you covered. Our editors are just like you-living, loving, and learning every day. Our personal experiences and expertise in our given book categories allow us to bring you some of the best content on the market-from parenting to relationships, to the paranormal, cooking, and humor-we cover what you care about.
- Author(s)Adams Media
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight441 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.