All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a complete training program designed to help the aspiring sword fighter become proficient with his weapon of choice and truly competitive. Covers mental conditioning, air-cutting drills, slow-motion and exaggerated-range-of-motion practice, extra-heavy sword drills, isometric and resistance training, point-sensitivity drills, aggressiveness and power training, speed and accuracy drills and more.
- Author BiographyFred Hutchinson is an avid martial artist who focuses on practical, systematic training in traditional combat methods for use in effective modern self-defense.
- Author(s)Fred Hutchinson
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.