All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive exploration of the alternative communities that redefined progressive culture in the 1970s. Fairfield spent the better part of a decade visiting and reporting on communes of all types to create an intimate and fascinating view into communal living. This expansively illustrated compilation visits the torious Drop City, John Sinclair's Translove Energies in Detroit, Stephen Gaskin's farm and dozens of other alternative communities across the US.
- Author BiographyRichard Fairfield is author of the Penguin book Communes USA (1972). Fairfield self-published dozens of magazines in the '70s, documenting experimental community groups across the country.
- Author(s)Richard Fairfield
- PublisherProcess Media
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProcess Media
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.