All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLe Corbusier developed a system of measurements which became kw as Modulor , based on the Golden Section and Fibonacci numbers and also using the physical dimensions of the average human. This title incorporates two volumes based on Modulor.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note2 vols. 579 p. 298 illus.
- Weight578 g
- Width147 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byFondation Le Corbusier,Le Corbusier
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.