All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionAstrochemistry, the study of molecules and their chemistry in astrophysical objects throughout the Universe, is experiencing a true golden age. Astromical observations of molecules are crucial in contributing to our understanding of the physical conditions in many different astrophysical environments, from the Solar System and extrasolar planets to stars, interstellar clouds and galaxies. Concurrently, laboratory experiments and theoretical studies can provide basic information about the often exotic chemical processes taking place in the Universe. IAU Symposium 280 contains outstanding reviews on the advances in observational, laboratory, theoretical and modelling studies, carried out by leading scientists worldwide. This volume provides researchers and graduate students with an indispensable account of the current state of astrochemistry, its recent successes and the immense possibilities of this fascinating field for future growth.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note150 b/w illus.
- Weight1070 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJose Cernicharo,Rafael Bachiller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.